MWM Remote Asset Monitoring (RAM) for CHP Plants
Efficiency goes digital.
- 24/7 digital monitoring of your cogeneration/trigeneration plant
- Improved planning of scheduled downtime
- Positive impact on profitability, efficiency, and operating costs
- Comprehensive data analysis functions
- Notification via push messages in the event of alerts, warnings, and malfunctions
- Better estimation of repair and maintenance costs
- Multi-layer security controls and safeguards to protect the system against unauthorized access
- Maximized availability of your cogeneration/trigeneration plant
With the digital condition monitoring application MWM Remote Asset Monitoring (RAM), you can monitor your systems in real time from any location worldwide. It allows you to proactively react to any issues on site. By using MWM RAM, potential damage can be identified at an early stage before it causes a shutdown of your engine CHP plant. The early detection helps you to save repair costs and resume operation faster.
Privacy Note Youtube:
Google Cookies on Play!
To embed videos in this website, we use YouTube in the privacy-enhanced mode. This means that a YouTube cookie will be set and other data processing procedures beyond our control might be triggered only when you play a video.
What is MWM Remote Asset Monitoring (RAM)?
MWM Remote Asset Monitoring (RAM) is an online condition monitoring system that has been optimized for MWM CHP plants. This system assists you in keeping track of your site data and allows you to deeply analyze it.
MWM RAM facilitates the scheduling of maintenance activities and the coordination of support processes,. It is designed to process large amounts to data of complex systems such as cogeneration power plants. The use of MWM RAM also enables the early identification of potential damage and malfunction of systems such the gas engine before they cause expensive site shutdowns.
All data can be streamed either via cellular connection or through the local network. The technology is shielded by multi-layer security controls and safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
What does MWM RAM offer users?
- More efficient operational workflows
- Optimized maintenance and servicing of the gas engine
- No separate condition monitoring system and no special IT architecture required
Higher Plant Performance
- Supports higher availability of your cogeneration/trigeneration plant
- Reduction and/or better schedulability of downtime
- Improved dispatching of technicians
- Early detection of operating issues and malfunctions of the gas engine
- Automatic notification in the event of alerts
Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Proactive customer approach
- Proactive solution offering for the customer
- Up-to-date information on the historical performance of the gas engine and of the entire site including peripherals
- Notifications in the event of unforeseen problems and issues
Technical benefits of MWM RAM at a glance:
- Customizable event notifications (e.g. alerts, warnings, threshold violations, site stop, etc.)
- Historical time series
- Alerts, warnings, error messages
- Extensive data analysis functions (data discovery, customizable time series view)
- Automatic generation of reports (e.g. output, operating hours)
- Provide proactive service and maintenance with the help of algorithms and automatic analysis
- Map view of the entire fleet (including traffic light view for alerts, warnings, notifications)
- Push notifications
- Unlimited number of users
- Integration of external data sources possible
- Display of all plant parameters (engine, generator, plant peripherals)
- Logging of up to 1,000 parameters
- Sampling rate of up to [1 Hz]/1 value/second
- Access to 13 months of historical data via user interface
- Suitable for all gas types and gas applications
Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH
T +49 6 21/3 84 - 0
F +49 6 21/3 84 - 88 00